Category:MY ROTARY STORY
Steps to Post Your "MY ROTARY STORY"
1) Select all the text between the long lines below. Copy the text to memory (CTRL and C keys on a PC, Command and C keys on Apple/Mac). Do not remove any equal signs (=) or brackets ([ ])
== Education ==
== Vocation ==
== Rotary ==
=== Club Service ===
=== International Service ===
Member of Rotary Global History Fellowship.
=== Community Service ===
=== Honors ===
* Paul Harris Fellow
* Sustaining Member
== Contact Information ==
[[Category:MY ROTARY STORY]]
2) Open www.HistoryLibrary.org. Login to your account.
3) Find NAVIGATION (left side menu)—Go down to SEARCH box.
Type your name with proper case (e.g., Steve Smith PDG) in SEARCH box. Click GO button.
4) You should see your name typed in RED (if you don’t have a page already). Click on your name in red.
5) Click into the page that opens. Paste the text you copied earlier into the box (CTRL-V on a PC, Command-V on Apple/Mac).
5) Add your story between the lines. Use an asterisk for bullets instead of sentences if you desire.
6) Click SAVE PAGE near bottom and look at your work.
Email your photo to email@example.com if you don’t know how to load the image.
If you have any issues you may email firstname.lastname@example.org. Message Olaoluwa Olugbodi on Facebook, Phyllis M Olmstead on Facebook, call or text 954-559-0192 in the USA.
TIP : Do it in word / html, copy html code here and convert to mediawiki code and copy paste in your page. Smarter way to make it look more user friendly!! Here is your online converter
Pages in category "MY ROTARY STORY"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.