Delhi Midwest, Delhi, India
Service Above Self!
The Early Years
Delhi Midwest was chartered on 30 June 1976 number 15236 with 31 members after being recommended by ENDORSINGCLUBNAME of CITYANDSTATEOFENDORSINGCLUB.
Societal Contributions—Avenues of Service
- 2018-19 we endeavor to provide good living to children of an orphanage.
- We have organized an event for
- Blood Checkup Camp,
- Lunch for Children's,
- Oral Hygiene Kit distribution and
- Tree Planting activity at Chandra Arya Vidya Mandir, East of Kailash near ISKON Temple.
- We truly felt proud of organizing an event called " THE HELPING HANDS" and it was graced by around 15 members of our Club. The Event was organized for an Orphan Children and was held on 29th July 2018. Chandra Arts Vidya Mandir has been functioning since 2010 and has a good reputation in imparting free education, boarding and lodging facilities. It has around 350 orphan girls from different weaker sections of the Indian society. The Blood checkup camp was organized with NIMS, Faridabad, and included 6-7 specialist physicians. We have distributed oral hygiene kit.
- Sushil Kumar Gupta is a member of accomplishment who has been nominated for Rotary International President for the Rotary Year 2020-21.
- Clubs sponsored
- Rotaract Club
- Rotaract Club
- Interact Club
- Dictionary Project
|2015-2016||2016-2017||2017-2018 Sunil Kapoor||2018-2019 Prem Singh Dhingra||2019-2020 Vivek Duggal|
Meetings and Information
Please join us at our weekly meeting!
Friday of each week at 7:00 pm
Indian Habitat Center
Delhi, New Dehli, India
Contact us at Rotary Club of Delhi Midwest
Delhi, New Delhi, India