Satara Camp, Maharashtra, India
Rotary Club of Satara was CHARTERED ON 24th of July 1944. Club no 015684.
The Satara first club was established on 21st July 1944 by the former governor of Mumbai State Late Shri Seth Dhanjisha Cooper. With time club grew and time came when entry for new members become impossible as all the classification were filled up. This gave birth to our club "ROTARY CLUB OF SATARA CAMP" Our club was established on 30th December 1977.
This gave opportunity to younger generation of business and professional class to join Rotary and to serve the community. Dr. U. J. Tawade became the Charactered President of the new club, who is still associated with the club as a senior member. With the keen interest of his predessors club is on a strong footing today. The club sponsored innerwheel and Rotract clubs to give opportunity to Anns and children of Rotrians to join Rotary.
Address: Rotary Club Of Satara Camp, Sandip Sutar & Associates CA, 512B, Ajinkya Press Building, Ajinya Colony, Powai Naka, Satara 415001