Ubeji, Lagos, Nigeria
- 1 The Early Years
- 2 PRESIDENTS SINCE CHARTED AND THEIR BIOGRAPHIES
- 3 CLUB BOARD MEMBERS
- 4 PAUL HARRIS FELLOWS
- 5 Societal Contributions—Avenues of Service
- 6 Meetings and Information
- 7 Club Website
- 8 Categories
The Early Years
Rotary Club of Ubeji came into existence through the commitment of the then District Governor Yinkan Babalola 2011/2012 special Representative; Rotarian Lawrence Kubeyinje of the Rotary Club of Warri, during the Rotary year when we Reached within to Embrace Humanity. He went round the community and assembled 25 business and professional persons to form the Rotary Club of Ubeji as a baby club to that of Warri. The club was chartered as a member of Rotary International 5 May, 2011 with ID number 83819.
Rotary club of Ubeji was chartered on 5 May, 2011 with ID number 83819 after being recommended by the Rotary Club of Warri of Warri, Delta state.
Emmanuel Omasan Afinotan Steve Jemerigbe Daniel Adidi Florence Onwuegbuzie Martins Braimah Ekele Billy Jackson Oritseje Omatsola Kazeem Busari Alero Obioru Tega Godwin Lori Esther Whyte Ighereje Joseph Ani Mawe Daniel Ofeoritse Edemayibo Godwin Ayonromi Mone Godfrey Anugengen Cleopatra Olare Majemite Oyone Edema-Sillo Charles Omare Festus Erubore Martins Ogwuye Inalu Samuel Anugengen Isaac Tosan Wilkie Godfrey Tameth Abraham Tenumah Emmanuel Emiko Omawumi Onesirosan O mawumi
PRESIDENTS SINCE CHARTED AND THEIR BIOGRAPHIES
- EMMANUEL OMASAN : Born 1953, he is the charter president of the Rotary club of Ubeji. A graduate of computer science, he worked as a manager in the computer department in the Nigerian National Petroleum corporation until retirement. He is presently a fish farmer. He is married with three children. He is a Christian of the Grail message faith.
- JACKSON ORITSEJE OMATSOLA: Born 5th November 1958; a bachelor of Science degree holder with Masters degree in Public Administration, a politician and one time member of the Delta state, Nigeria, member of the House of Assembly. He is the second president of the club. He is a Christian of the Catholic faith and Knight of St. Molumba. He is happily married with children. He is a general contractor. He is a member of several socio-economic groups and had been honoured with several meritorious awards several meritorious awards.
- ISAAC WILKIE: Born 9th June 1963; a Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, with a Masters degree in Business Administration. He also has a PHD in conflicts and crisis management from the European University Ghana. He worked in the Accounting department of various establishments. He is also a politician and served as a vice chairman of his Local Government Area. He is a Marine Transporter Managing Director and Chief Executive of WiseTeam Nigeria Limited. He is the 3rd President of the club. He is happily married and blessed with children. He is a Christian.
- MARTIN TEMISANREN; Born 1948. He worked as a technical officer in Chevron Nigeria limited until retirement, He is presently the MD/CEO officer of Maktar Fortune Hotel at Egbokodo community, Delta state Nigeria. He is the 4th president of the club. He is happily married with children.
- ESTHER IGHEREJE; Born 23rd November 1956 . She is a medical practitioner. She worked in a couple of Hospitals as medical officer. She is presently the Medical Director of Merveille Clinic in Ubeji community, Delta state, Nigeria. She is a single mother.
CLUB BOARD MEMBERS
Martins Braimah-- Vice President
Omawumi O. Daibo--Secretary
Isaac Wilkie--Pubic Relations
Patricia Temisaren--Club Administration chair
Steve Jemerigbe--TRF Chair/Club Trainer
Blexons Omadoye--Club service Project chair
Daniel Edemayibo--New Generation chair
John Aghara--Membership chair
PAUL HARRIS FELLOWS
Societal Contributions—Avenues of Service
Building of two detached blocks of eight rooms toilet facility at ubeji secondary school, Ubeji. Repair and refurbishing of a 25 years old non functioning Borehole/water distribution system at Egbokodo community. International Service
- Interact club of Best Group of Schools, Ubeji
Meetings and Information
Please join us at our weekly meeting! Tuesday of each week at 12:10pm AGM Wings Hotel, opposite Bank Road, Ubeji, Lagos, Nigeria